- When you can exchange/return:
- We will happily arrange for the exchange or refund any goods purchased, provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase
- You have a clear proof of purchase, typically an original tax invoice
- The item is not soiled, damaged and is in original condition
- The item has not been cut-to-measure or made-to-order, where incorrect measurements have been provided.
How to return an item
Please contact us on (02) 89719961 to arrange the return/exchange your item.
If the item is faulty, we will pay for postage to return the faulty product and we will also pay for postage to send the new product to you. Alternatively, we can exchange in store.
If you are returning the item due to change of mind, we can only exchange not refund. Please note: The postage cost for exchanges or change of mind returns will be incurred by the customer.
How much will be credited or refunded
We will refund your money the same way you have purchased it. This means, we will either credit your credit card account or your paypal account, once the goods have been returned to the store. Refunds may take up to three days to process.
Shipping and handling fees are not refundable, unless the items returned are faulty*, in which case we will refund the original postage amount once you’ve posted the faulty* item back to us.
* Items will be deemed faulty once they have been returned to the store and verified.